- You can transform your taxable income into highly tax-efficient long-term savings
- Usually, you can take up to 25% of your fund as a tax-free sum when you start taking benefits.
The Collective Retirement Account
As an experienced pensions provider, we’re trusted by over 180,000 pension customers. Our pension, the Collective Retirement Account (CRA), offers a wide range of flexible options to you with no additional costs.
Because it’s a pension, the CRA benefits from certain tax advantages that aren’t available to other kinds of investment.
Features and benefits of the Collective Retirement Account
- Open an account with as little as a lump sum of £3,600 or a £99 regular monthly contribution.
- You can transfer other pensions into the CRA easily, allowing you to put your retirement savings in one place.
- Access over 2,100 funds and more than 600 exchange traded investments to grow your retirement savings.
- Gives you the flexibility to take income or lump sums from your CRA, normally any time from your 55th birthday, whilst leaving the rest of your retirement fund invested.
- Your account provides benefits for your loved ones on your death.
- If your family members also invest with us, you can link your assets with theirs and enjoy a lower effective charge for every person linked.
- Activate your online Customer Centre account to get access to performance analysis and key documents.
- You have the option, if you need it, to transfer the value of your CRA to another pension scheme or use it to buy a guaranteed income for life.
Trusted by over 180,000 pension customers
Comprehensive range of flexible options
Link your assets with family members
Because we believe in the value of financial advice, all of our products are only available via a financial adviser.