Print Share



How do I change the address details you have on file for me?


If you are registered for our online Customer Centre, you can change the personal details for your account yourself. Sign in to the online Customer Centre and choose ‘My details’ at the top of the page.

If you would rather speak to us, we are happy to update your details over the phone. Please call us on Freephone 0808 171 2626. If you want to update the address of a joint account, please make sure both account holders are available when you call.

Alternatively your financial adviser can amend your details through their online access.

Want online access to your account? Register here. For your security, you will need to have proof of identity, such as a passport or driving licence, so make sure you have these to hand.


Back to FAQs