Many people find the answers they need using our questions and answers, or on your online Customer Centre.
How to get the answers you need
1. Instant answers online
2. Speak to an adviser
For help or advice on more detailed queries about your Old Mutual Wealth products, speak to your financial adviser.
3. Get in touch
Our customer service experts are available via phone or email to help give you the support you need.
Looking for instant answers?
To save you time, we've put together a helpful tool with a bank of instant answers for the most popular aspects of our platform.
Choose from one of the three most common categories, or explore all the answers
Activate your online account in less than 7 minutes
Over 100,000 customers are already viewing their investments online, in the same way they do for online banking.
Our customers who use our online service like the fact they can:
- See how their money is performing
- See all their savings in one place; and
- Go paperless to reduce unnecessary admin.
How can we help?
As you can appreciate, the current situation is having an impact on our call wait and email response times.
If you would still like to speak to us about your query, you can call us using the numbers below, however please expect there to be a delay in answering your call. Thank you for your support and patience at this time.
When calling our contact centre, it can speed things up if you know the extension of the team that specialise in your query.
- New platform: Valuations for accounts that have been migrated to our new platform - Option 1
- Valuations for all products: Also available on your online account - Option 2
- Pension acounts: Collective Retirement Account - Option 3
- Investment accounts: ISA and Junior ISA, Collective Investment Account, Investment Bond - Option 4
- Online Account: Account activations for financial advisers and the Online Customer Centre - Option 5
Please be aware that calls and electronic communications may be recorded for monitoring, regulatory and training purposes and records are available for at least five years.