How can I make a withdrawal?
You can take money out of, or close, your account by completing a form and send sending it to us.
Click on one of the options below to get the appropriate closure/withdrawal form for your account.
- Individual Savings Account (ISA) withdrawal/closure form
- Collective Investment Account (CIA) withdrawal/closure form
- Collective Investment Bond (CIB) withdrawal form
- Withdrawal form for any of the below plans
- Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP)
- The Skandia Plan (TSP)
- Maximum Investment Plan (MIP)
- Personal Protection Plan (PPP)
- Skandia Endowment Plan (SEP)
- Skandia Lifetime Plan (SLP)
- Investment Bonds (SIB, CAB, SDB, HIB, EAB)
- Withdrawal form for the following plans
- Pension Trustee Bond (TI2, TI5, TI6)
- Trustee Retirement Account (TRA)
- Trustee Executive Pension Plans (DP, EPP, EBP, EPS, EP1-6, ERA)
Please note: You will normally receive the money in your bank account within six working days of when we receive and process your instruction.
How can I return the form?
You can scan and email your completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can post it to us at the address below:
Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual House
Please note: If you would like to withdraw less than £25,000 from an ISA and/or a CIA held in your sole name, you can call our Customer Contact Centre on 0808 171 2626 (between 8am-9pm, Monday-Friday). You will then be able to find out if you can do so over the phone without the need for a form.