Print Share

Sending us your forms and documents quickly and easily

We’ve made it quick and easy for you to request a number of transactions with us online.

This page provides everything you need to submit forms and documents in this way.

Firstly, just select the relevant form from the list below. Once you have downloaded and completed the form, you can scan it and email it to us at

Please remember that we strongly advise that you discuss your plans with your financial adviser before you make any changes to your investment with us.


Withdrawal form for any of the plans below:

  • Investment Bonds (SIB, CAB, SDB, HIB, EAB)
  • Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP)
  • Maximum Investment Plan (MIP)
  • Personal Protection Plan (PPP)
  • Skandia Endowment Plan (SEP)
  • Skandia Lifetime Plan (SLP)
  • The Skandia Plan (TSP)


Withdrawal form for any of the plans below:

  • Trustee Executive Pension Plans (DP, EPP, EBP, EPS, EP1-6, ERA)
  • Pension Trustee Bond (TI2, TI5, TI6)
  • Trustee Retirement Account (TRA)


Where do I send the completed form?

During the coronavirus crisis we are asking for completed and signed forms to be emailed to

Should there be a temporary closure of our buildings as a result of government advice, or if the critical banking, postal and remittance services that we rely on be interrupted, emailing us will ensure we can still process your request.