We're here to support you
We aim to be the best retail investment business in the UK, offering the best investment and protection products on the most flexible investment platforms with unbeaten support for you and your customers, at great value.
In an ever-changing regulatory landscape, it’s crucial that you as a financial adviser stay ahead of the game. We are here to give you all the support and technical expertise you need to help you maximise opportunities for your clients.
We're financially strong
We’re the largest wealth management business in the UK by assets under management, overseeing £111.2 bn in customer investments as at 30 June 2016. In February 2015, the acquisition of Quilter Cheviot, managing £16.7bn of customer investments, boosted our AUM even further.
Old Mutual Wealth is part of Old Mutual plc, itself one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Founded in 1845 and now based in London, Old Mutual is a FTSE100 company overseeing £342.7bn* of assets under management for more than 19.4 million customers across the world (as at 30 June 2016).
Our financial position is sound. Unlike more traditional insurance companies, we rarely rely on borrowing. We also have very limited exposure (under 0.2%) to with-profit and guaranteed products, which greatly reduces solvency risk from market declines.
We’re more than ‘just’ a wealth management business
We can offer you an integrated service that includes:
- A range of flexible financial products such as ISAs, bonds, pensions and life assurance
- Platform technology services and packaged investment portfolios
- Discretionary investment management via Quilter Cheviot
- Asset management via Old Mutual Global Investors – named Global Group of the Year at the 2014 Investment Week Fund Manager of the Year awards
- Intrinsic, one of the UK’s largest financial advice networks, is also part of our group
This brochure has more information on all of our products and services, and how we can help you achieve great financial planning outcomes for your clients.