Business protection can make good business sense both for you and your clients. Whether you have been writing this sort of business for years or you are just entering the market, we can help you.
Key person cover and shareholder/partnership protection are not just for larger companies. In fact, it is often the smaller organisations which suffer the loss of a key member of the team the most. Some people think that protecting their business must be a complex and difficult process, but it doesn’t have to be.
We’ve created a wide range of support literature, client approach letters and trusts and cross options agreements, together with some flow charts to help you through the process. We’ve also got a couple of tools to do some of the calculations for you.
For more information, click on the links below:
Why Old Mutual Wealth?
- Our critical illness policy covers 65 illnesses and conditions, including 18 additional payments for less severe conditions.
- Surgery benefit gives the client the money to pay for private treatment rather than having to wait to claim until after the surgery has taken place. This covers children too.
- As well as a fixed term, we offer a unique rolling term that gives the client the option to extend cover every ten years. Future premiums are disclosed and guaranteed up front.
- As well as a uniquely permanent inflation option there are generous, underwriting-free increase options available so that the cover can increase as your client’s business grows.
- All new policies include our There for You support service which, among many things, could provide the support needed to get your clients back to work after a serious illness, or help them cope with stress.
Here to help
If you need any help, you can speak to your Old Mutual Wealth consultant as your first point of contact. We also have the following helplines:
- Trust and technical solutions team – 023 8072 6010 – for technical questions about trusts, taxation and setting up business protection.
- Underwriting – 023 8072 6908 – if you need to discuss a case before, or after, the application.