If you are new to Old Mutual Wealth, welcome!
These pages explain how you can register to do business with us, how to set up access to our online services and what they can offer to you and your company.
There are three regulated businesses within Old Mutual Wealth’s UK operation. You can register to do business with all three in one application.
- Old Mutual Wealth Limited (offers our stocks and shares ISA and Collective Investment Account)
- Old Mutual Wealth Life & Pensions Limited (provides the Collective Investment Bond and Collective Retirement Account)
- Old Mutual Wealth Life Assurance Limited (for Protect life and critical illness cover, Personal Pension Series 6, Buyout Bond and the ‘heritage’ products that are now closed to new business).
We have two secure online services for advisers to use for business held with the three companies. There are separate registration processes for each service, detailed further down the page.
- Old Mutual Wealth’s platform for business with Old Mutual Wealth Limited and Old Mutual Wealth Life & Pensions Limited.
- AdviserView for business with Old Mutual Wealth Life Assurance Limited.
How to get started