Offer eligibility criteria
- The offer is available to new ISAs opened between 3 October and 31 December 2016, and must include a transfer/re-registration of an ISA from another provider received no later than the end of 2017.
- An ISA will be classed as being opened if an online application is submitted to Old Mutual Wealth by no later than 31 December 2016. Paper applications must be received by Old Mutual Wealth by 23 December 2016. We will endeavour to process paper applications received after this date but cannot guarantee that they will meet the special offer deadline of 31 December 2016.
- Transferring ISA money/units must be received and applied to the ISA account before the end of December 2017.
- The client must hold a Collective Retirement Account (CRA) as at the end of December 2017. This can be an existing account or a new account, where funds must be received and the account established before the end of December 2017.
- ISA lump sum payments in isolation are excluded from the offer, unless accompanied by, or followed up with, an ISA transfer/re-registration during the qualifying period.
- Existing ISA customers are excluded from the offer.
- Service Charges paid on the ISA from when it was opened until 31 December 2017 will be refunded to eligible customers as cash by 31 March 2018.
- The cash refund will be paid back to the client’s source bank account if the bank account details are held by Old Mutual Wealth. Alternatively a cheque will be sent to the client’s correspondence address.
- ISA illustrations will continue to reflect our standard Service Charge throughout the offer period.