ISA offer now closed – eligibility criteria
- The offer was is available to new ISAs opened between 3 October 2016 and 5 April 2017, and must include a transfer/re-registration of an ISA from another provider received no later than the end of 2017.
- An ISA was classed as being opened if an application was received by Old Mutual Wealth no later than 5 April 2017.
- Transferring ISA money/units must be received and applied to the ISA account before the end of December 2017.
- The client must hold a Collective Retirement Account (CRA) as at the end of December 2017. This can be an existing account or a new account, where funds must be received and the account established before the end of December 2017.
- ISA lump sum payments in isolation were excluded from the offer, unless accompanied by, or followed up with, an ISA transfer/re-registration during the qualifying period.
- Existing ISA customers were excluded from the offer.
- Service Charges paid on the ISA from when it was opened until 31 December 2017 will be refunded to eligible customers as cash by 31 March 2018.
- The cash refund will be paid back to the client’s source bank account if the bank account details are held by Old Mutual Wealth. Alternatively a cheque will be sent to the client’s correspondence address.
- ISA illustrations will continue to reflect our standard Service Charge throughout the offer period.