- The offer was available to new ISAs opened between 1 December 2017 and 5 April 2018, and must include a transfer/re-registration of an ISA from another provider received no later than 30 September 2018.
- An ISA was classed as being opened if an online application is submitted to Old Mutual Wealth by no later than 5 April 2018. Paper applications must be received by Old Mutual Wealth by 5 April 2018.
- Transferring ISA money/units must be received and applied to the ISA account before 30 September 2018.
- The client must hold a Collective Retirement Account (CRA) as at the end September 2018. This can be an existing account or a new account, where funds must be received and the account established before the end of September 2018.
- ISA lump sum payments in isolation are excluded from the offer, unless accompanied by, or followed up with, an ISA transfer/re-registration during the qualifying period.
- Existing ISA customers are excluded from the offer.
- Service Charges paid on the ISA from when it was opened until 31 December 2018 will be refunded to eligible customers as cash by 31 March 2019.
- The cash refund will be paid back to the client’s source bank account if the bank account details are held by Old Mutual Wealth. Alternatively a cheque will be sent to the client’s correspondence address.
- ISA illustrations continued to reflect our standard Service Charge throughout the offer period.
See how much your clients could save across their Old Mutual Wealth investments* with our interactive tool.
*Applies to ISA, Collective Retirement Account, Collective Investment Account and Collective Investment Bond. Clients can request client-linking, meaning that, when calculating our tiered charges, we’ll take into account the value of the investments held by their spouse or civil partner. Where we use the term ‘platform’, this means Old Mutual Wealth’s UK technology platform, which hosts collective investments and ISAs as well as bonds and pension products. The FCA’s platform rules do not apply to the bond and pension products.