Given the full flexibility introduced by the pension freedoms, should your clients transfer their DB pensions into our Collective Retirement Account (CRA)?
When it comes to DB transfers, there is a strong regulatory emphasis on having a good, outcome-focused process. This process needs to enable you to communicate effectively to your clients on what is being given up and the likely outcome our CRA will provide. The process needs to ensure that you collect the right information, analyse this information correctly and, if appropriate, offer our CRA as suitable to receive the transfer.
How to determine the right outcomes for your clients
We provide comprehensive support to help you determine whether your clients should transfer their DB pensions to our CRA. We will:
- help you understand the current regulatory environment you need to operate in
- help you collate the right information
- help you meet your deadlines
- provide you with a dedicated team to produce the TVAS report for you – free of charge
- help you create an accurate record of the data gathered and the analysis
- help you mitigate any tax charges.
All our support has been developed with a structure and process that is aligned with FCA guidance.
Need more information? Please contact your consultant or call our technical team on 02380 726 010 (between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday – Friday).