This site is for financial advisers only, Click here for the consumer site.



  • Statement

    This form must be completed where changes are made to qualifying policies to ensure we maintain a record of the qualifying status of the plan.

    The information is required by HM Revenue & Customs. Completion is compulsory where changes are made from 6 April 2013 and must be done within three months of the date of the change.

  • Additional health information

    Use this form as a supplement to an application form for Protect or The Skandia Plan when more than four additional questions need to be answered.

  • Commission selection form

    This form is to be completed by financial advisers to select commission on Old Mutual Wealth bonds and regular life plans.

  • Comprehensive declaration of health

    To be used for all non standard increases (increases over and above the standard inflation option) and reinstatements (recommencing a paid up policy) for both life and pensions, also in new business cases where existing evidence is out of date and new evidence may be required.

  • Declaration of continuing good health

    For new business only, to be used when applications and acceptance of terms are out of date, this form is used to provide Old Mutual Wealth with confirmation of a change in the client's health since the application was originally dated or the underwriting decision was made.

  • Delegated switching authority

    This form is used to delegate switching authority to an authorised third party, other than your financial adviser.

  • Fund switching authority

    This form is used to provide switching authority to your nominated financial adviser so that they can switch funds within your policy on your behalf.

  • Old Mutual Wealth withdrawal/closure form

    For use with products with the following prefixes: CAP, TSP, MIP, PPP, SEP, SLP, SIB, CAB, HIB, EAB, APB, CIB*, and FIB

    *CIB is the Capital Investment Bond, not the Collective Investment Bond, for which there is a separate form.

    (There is a separate form for Old Mutual Wealth pension products)

  • Old Mutual Wealth fund switch form

    This form is used to switch funds in an Old Mutual Wealth Life pension plan.


Financial Adviser Verification