This site is for financial advisers only, Click here for the consumer site.


Change of name

Use this form to notify us of a change of name for an Offshore Collective Investment Bond investor.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: you may be required to send us additional documents with this form; without them we cannot carry out your request.

This is so that we can comply with the legislation in Guernsey, which governs this product.


Financial Adviser Verification