This site is for financial advisers only, Click here for the consumer site.


Transfer of ownership to a trustee, corporate or pension scheme Collective Investment Account

Use this form to transfer some or all of the investments from a Collective Investment Account (CIA) into a new or existing CIA, without actually selling them. This form can also be used to transfer investments from a deceased investor's ISA or CIA into a new or existing CIA. This form is to be used to transfer into a non-private investors account.


Financial Adviser Verification