Directions to our head office, Old Mutual House, by car and train.
- NB. Do not leave the train at Southampton Parkway, which serves the airport.
- On arrival at Southampton Central, leave the station via the exit on Platform 4 (Do not use the exit on Platform 1).
- Turning left as you leave the station, Old Mutual House is a short walk away, at the top of the hill on the opposite side of the road.
By car, approaching from the NORTH on the M3
- Travel south on the M3 which ends as it joins the M27.
- Bear off left to join the M27 signposted 'M27 The West, Soton, Docks, Bournemouth'.
- This slip-road will eventually join the M27 where you should continue past the Rownhams service area to Junction 3.
By car, approaching from the East/West on M27
- At Junction 3 of the M27, turn off and join the M271, signposted to 'Southampton West, Docks and Ferries'.
- The M271 spur is about a mile long, and ends at a roundabout.
- Turn left at this roundabout and filter to the middle lane of this busy dual carriageway.
- Remaining in the middle lane, go over flyover and through traffic lights.
- Continue over another larger flyover which will take you over the railway.
- You will see the railway on your left and the docks on your right.
- Move to the left-hand lane (but not the left-turn slip-road) before the large crossroads.
If you have pre-arranged visitor’s car parking you can park at Old Mutual House.
- Go straight through lights and past the railway station on your left. You will see Old Mutual House ahead of you on the skyline to the right-hand side.
- Go through next set of lights then take the outside lane to turn right at the top of the hill.
- Old Mutual House is on your right and the entrance is past the building.
- Turn right into the small road between Old Mutual House and the Asda supermarket.
- Stop at the barrier and announce yourself to Security via the microphone/speaker on the post at the far right end of the barrier.
If you have not pre-arranged car parking we may not be able to offer you a visitor’s space. You will need to park at the NCP car park on Portland Terrace, just past Old Mutual House and on the same side.